Monday, September 15, 2014

C4T Summary Post

I have been assigned to Angela Maiers blog. She is a huge advocate for the #YouMatter campaign. She has promoted this by workshops, discussions on Twitter, and conferences. First I read her blog post about becoming involved in her newsletter. I subscribed to this newsletter and hope to receive valuable information on how to make children feel they "matter". I explained to Mrs. Maiers my current status as a student at the University of South Alabama then told her that her video she posted was really inspiring. On my second post, I read the conversation she posted on Twitter. Also, I explained it is amazing Twitter can be used for such a professional discussion on how to improve our children's view on learning. I told Mrs. Maiers I would like to join one of her personal workshops.
Angela Maiers's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment