Tuesday, October 7, 2014

C4T Post #2

In the first post of the series, I commented on Mrs. Angela Maier's blog. She advocates the "YouMatter" program. I was really inspired by her post and even signed up for her online workshops. The second teacher's blog I posted on was, Mrs. Diane Dahl. A quote she posted on her blog from a book "Five Big Ideas for Effective Teaching", was truly inspirational.
Learning"Thus, the fixed mindset prevents individuals from achieving their potential in life - or even acknowledging what their true potential might be. People with a growth mindset, on the other hand, are more likely to keep trying until they achieve their goals, more confident that they will succeed."  


I posted on Mrs. Dahl's blog stating that she makes wonderful points on how we should all have a growth mindset, not only with children but with adults. I look forward to reading more of her blog posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment