Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Implications and Teaching Opportunities for Camera Use in Teaching and Learning

After reading the statistics, I fall into all these percentages. My phone has become very essential in my daily life. I use my phone for music, social media, an alarm clock, and a variety of other things. Smartphones defiantly help with quick communication. With my sister living in Alaska, it makes it easy to text and call her throughout the day. Another use of my smartphone is for research. I constantly look up questions I may have or looking up the news. As future educators, our students are growing up with access to technology. When I was in school, phones and laptops were not allowed in school. Some uses for technology in the classroom is through the use of Poplet. This will allow students to research. Another way that students can make technology useful is through blogging. However, I do believe there is a time for technology to be used. Technology should be kept and monitored in the elementary school. In daily life as well, smart phones and the use should not be the only thing that a person focuses on during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment