Sunday, November 9, 2014

C4T #3

I was assigned to arvind s grover's blog. Mr. grover does keep his name in lowcases, which I think is very unique. He posted a video about Photomath app. This was a very short, but informative video. After watching the video, I found out that Photomath is a scanning app that solves problems for the student. It has major pros and cons. Like Mr. grover stated, the most this app can come to critically thinking is by giving the students an assignment to come up with their own useful app. I thanked him for sharing this video showing how simple the app is to use. After my comment, he wrote back that he is torn about the app but would like to think of what good it could bring. Below, I found another video I would like to share about Photomath.

No comments:

Post a Comment